It bothers me that the intelligence of animals is measured by how willing they are to obey the commands of a human.
same goes for students at schools
I just realized how fucked up that is wow.
I just gave a goblin an accidental handjob in D&D I’m so
For anyone curious, I tried to rip his dick off and then botched my roll. Now our caravan won’t stop calling me the “Hand of Mercy”
I feel like shit. Our management company violated our lease and let painters and cleaners in our apartment and a bunch of stuff got stolen. Most importantly my laptop and backup hard drive with 6 years worth of drawings on it.
If anyone sees a 15” MacBook retina with 16GB of RAM on it for sale in or around NYC please email or message me.
My pal Randeep got screwed over! :( New Yorkers, it’s a big city, but give a glance over Craigslist if you have a moment this weekend. Buh!
Hey everyone! I want to spread the word because stuff like this sucks and I’m hoping everyone can give it a signal boost! This person’s work was stolen— the laptop, and hard-drive— the whole kaboodle! Maybe someone will see something somewhere! You never know!
If you see anything or know anything, contact: http://randeepk.tumblr.com
holy shit what
kanayas lusus is a moth
Terezi’s lusus is a dragon and both the boys she’s attracted to are Knights
This week on ‘Homestuck is so fucking deep they’ll be studying it for decades’ This is the modern Divine Comedy people.
GOD DAMN IT
WHY DO PEOPLE CALL IT FUCK, MARRY, KILL WHEN THEY COULD CALL IT BED, WED, BEHEAD
easy there henry
whos henry what thef uck?
*faint laughter from Britian*
elsa + rapunzel
i… didn’t notice until i read the description……….
i feel like i wasn’t supposed to see this
“Stop sending expired food”….”fried chicken 64.99”
IQALUIT, Nunavut — A head of cabbage for $20. Fifteen bucks for a small bag of apples.
A case of ginger ale: $82.
Fed up and frustrated by sky-high food prices and concerned over widespread hunger in their communities, thousands of Inuit have spent weeks posting pictures and price tags from their local grocery stores to a Facebook site called Feed My Family.
WHAT IN THE FUCK? This shit is not okay.
ughhslfkajsdlf gross gross gross
Reblogging for the extra articles.
Also… I might show up to this protest and support them.
Pay attention to this stuff, please, followers who haven’t heard about this! This kind of thing is completely erased in news media.
This is really fucking important.
This is why I don’t respect anyone who blindly supports the anti-sealing protestors. Because for a lot of people, it’s the only affordable option.
It’s not just Iqaluit. In Nain, Labrador this problem has been going on for ages and nobody does anything about it. $47 for a ham and $17 for a block of cheese. In Rigolet, Labrador, a loaf of bread costs $7. Here’s another picture of an Iqaluit food price changing before your very eyes.
The NNCP is starving people, reducing their food choices, and keeping people on EI poor. This is so, so wrong.
How can we help? I joined the group and checked out the website, but I didn’t see anything that can be actively done (other than raising awareness, which, of course, is great).
Excellent question! If you read through the group (which is here, for anyone who missed it), there are people talking about some ways to help.
- Look at the latest news on the Feeding My Family website to see what the priorities are and how you might be able to help.
- If you’re Canadian, call your local MP and ask to discuss this issue and express your concern.
- Look up ways to support putting pressure onto airlines to charge fair rates (a $1000 plane ticket should be from one coast to the other, not a few hundred miles).
- Research and learn what you can about food sustainability. For a start, how about learning square foot/metre (French intensive) gardening or container gardening and starting to practice it yourself? Share these techniques with friends and family. Get good at it so you can teach them to others who have poor food security in your own area.
- For the love of God, stop signing “anti-sealing”/”anti-hunting” petitions and supporting Greenpeace’s actions without understanding the complicated, nuanced situation in the North.
- Watch the FB group, because people there mention direct donations and ways to help the organizations actually on the ground there.
- For example, one person is starting up a donation project/fundraiser.
- Look at what organizations like FoodShare are doing and support them.
There is so much to be done. Sharing news articles and stories, lists of resources, donation and fundraising pages, and knowledge about food security is critical, but there’s a lot more work of all sorts.
DO WE CALL A PLUMBER OR AN ELECTRICIAN
Do you reckon that when Carlos first arrived in Night Vale and Cecil caught a whiff of how very gorgeous he was he elbowed citizens out of the way, tripped up advancing hooded figures, flattened the fellow scientists JUST so he could be the very first person to shout, “Welcome to Night Vale!”